Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Brain Freeze

Friday, November 27, 2009

Brain Freeze

Brain Freeze

I sit in my bunk and contemplate

I want to write but hesitate



My mind begins to go blurry


Pen in hand my writing all slurry



I can’t imagine why my pen won’t crank


The longer I sit my mind goes blank



I seem to be losing it man


Trying to think, anything I can



I wish my mind would go clear


My brain won’t work, I begin to fear



How long could this possible last


All of the sudden it comes back with a blast



I guess it was a temporary loss


Head fills with thoughts, to show me who’s boss



To my brain, my bodies a host


Losing my mind scares me the most.


Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE