Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: I

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I

I


I entrust my life to these care giving people

I look up to God, pray beneath the steeple



I read from my book “Daily Reflections”

I go to bible study, heed the suggestions



I am tired of always, waking up sick

I believe it’s my choice, which life to pick



I will not always be stuck in my ways

I would like to think, it’s not the end of days



I want to deal with my problems, drinking not the key

I don’t ever again to have my freedom taken from me



I want to regain family and Godly friends

I will try to talk to them and make amends



I don’t want to be forever on trial

I love to make people laugh and smile



I attend meetings to work on my recovery

I am hopeful everyday for a new discovery



I do my homework and complete my assignment

I will turn a new leaf and break from confinement



I am going to be the person I was once

I am tired of being a failure, the family dunce


Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems


Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE