Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: The One That Got Away

Friday, November 27, 2009

The One That Got Away

The One That Got Away

Let me tell you about the lost love of my life
She was the sweetest thing, should’ve been my wife

Her skin was as smooth a glass
She walked into a room, filled it with class

Her eyes were a beautiful brown
Emphasized her face, even with a frown

I wish I could have had her forever
Even in the hardest times, we’d be together

Looking into her eyes I could see the love
I was the luckiest man alive, she was sent from above

She was more intelligent than most girls
Her hair was of magnificent curls

This woman I loved so much
I just wish once more her touch

I miss the way she smelled
Or even when I made her made and she yelled

I thought we’d be together from the start
Only to mess things up, and she’d part

I wish her back so bad
Sometimes it makes me crazy & mad

I lost the arrow shot from cupid
How could I have ever been so stupid

Another chance is all I ever sought
Her love to be earned and never bought

If we were meant to be, let it be
All I want is her forgiveness in me

I wish we could start a new chapter
To love, cherish and live happily ever after


Love Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE