Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Different Strokes

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Different Strokes

Different Strokes

When we are all just two legged mammals

Why do some people act like animals



Does it simple have to do with global position


Or are morals lost in recent transition



Is it a thoughtless act, like bees to honey


Does it have to do with the amount of money



I we all had the same amount of respect


We’d all get along, or so I’d expect



People are treated the way the are


Due to the fact that they’re under par



Truth be told if we’re all the same


Same things go on with no one to blame



But the way we are, we blame the poor


After it all it seems to settle the score

Gregory Smitheman

Short Poems







Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE