Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Gideons

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gideons

Gideons

Help in time of need

This is from the book which I read



You say you can’t be saved


After reading this Psalm, you’ll have to rave



The twenty third of this simply states


That I will be protected by the greats



I shall dwell in the house of the lord


If I don’t, this life I can’t afford



I read this book and take it seriously


I stay up all night and translate deliriously



My life should be forever by the book


If not then my ass for sure shall cook.

Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE