Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Times up

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Times up

Times up

My time is soon to come

Where I’m free to go, to and from



My thoughts are so happy, I confess


To be relieved from this burden of stress



Outside is where I belong


My reason here hasn’t been wrong



I’ve done my requested time


Learn not to repeat my crime



My stay will soon be up


As the last few drops in a cup



Once out I’ll leave this state


Start my life over, clear the slate



Dodged a bullet, saved from a knife


All I want is a second chance at life

Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE