Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Leaving You

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Leaving You

Leaving you

I wake up next to you in bed

Comb your hair, and pet your head



As you slowly open your eyes


I’m here to stay, you soon realize



Half awake you flash me a smile


Just to let me know, you’ll be here a while



As we lay hand in hand


Us together just as we planned



I caress you neck and kiss your cheek


It’s not like I’m leaving you for a week



I can’t bare the though of leaving


Won’t be able to take the pain and grieving



But I must leave for a little time


When I get back you’ll soon be mine

Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE