Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Bad people

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bad people

Bad people

Think about what makes people tick

What goes on in their minds to make them sick



The world is a funny place I know


Wonder what’s the difference between friend or foe



Well let me tell you what I think


Keep your eyes open try not to blink



First they’re people that are born this way


They walk around not caring what they say



Second there are a breed called thieves


The steal others things to suppress their needs



Last is a group that we all love to hate


These are the people that kill, molest and rape



I wish I could conjure up a spell


Take all these people and send them to hell



But for now I’ll just have to wonder


Why humans rob, pillage and plunder

Gregory Smitheman
Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE