Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Minds eye

Monday, November 30, 2009

Minds eye

Minds eye

What most people don’t want to believe

In my minds eye I can see



I’ve been told my veil is thin


For that I can see spiritual kin



Sometimes I feel something weird


To most people energy and ghosts are feared



I’ve learned to channel my visions


To tell people about them is my decision



It happens all of the time


Sometimes it shocks me, sometimes I’m fine



It happens in the weirdest places


Like next to me at the florist buying vases



Why did these spirits have to chose me


I’ve gotten over the burden, it just has to be



Though most people are often skeptical


I am proof of a living receptacle


Gregory Smitheman

Short Poems



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 




1 comment:

  1. Great poem and perception of a mature person.. I love that rhyme of yours too!

    ReplyDelete

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE