Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Babies

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Babies

Babies


I fathered babies
and gave them my love,
believing them to be
gifts from above,
 

receiving in return
wonder and awe,
and glimpsing a heaven
without a flaw
 

where purity and innocence
blends to mesmerize
with stunning clarity
through big brown eyes
 

and luminous black pupils,
like mirrors they shine,
capturing without effort
every curious mind,
 

answering without words
every question we find,
flashing ancient secrets
like a neon sign.



by: Dave Holloway 





Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE