Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Literal Vomit

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Literal Vomit

Literal Vomit

My mind is open to any suggestions
To get any input would be a blessing

My mind runs around in little circles
Until my face turns three shades of purple

You ever wonder what we’re after?
Life’s an open book, a self writing chapter

Pen to paper faster than a comet
It comes out like literal vomit

Quickly I write, pen in hand
Sometimes “I” often think my writings are bland

But again & again you read the next one
Every single poem , until you’re done

Where does it take you, no one knows
Like lost in a corn field, endless rows

But as long as I write, my mind will stay sane
And for this, I’m grateful, and shall not complain!


By: Gregory Smitheman


Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE