Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Good Intentions

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Intentions

Good Intentions

I’ve paved a road with good intention
Which my last poems have neglected to mention

I try to take care of everyone
But often forget to look out for number one

No one else is going to do it for you
Don’t hold your breath, you just turn blue

Even when you have a good plan
You have to stick to it the best you can

Sometimes it’s hard to keep on track
But think of all the money you can stack

No matter what comes your way
Do what’s right, that’s all I can say

Lead you life wisely, yesterday, today and tomorrow
For time is surely something you cannot borrow


Inspirational Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE