Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Blank Stare

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blank Stare

Blank Stare

Paper in front of me totally blank
My mind starts to work, like a vocabulary bank

I sit and think for a few
My pen started writing, and out it flew
 

So many words coming from everywhere
I write them down without even a care

More & more they start to flow
Where they come from, I don’t know

It just happens all of the sudden
My mind goes wild and starts a floodin’

I jot them down as quickly as I can
I loose track of time that’s span

It’s a good way for me to spend my time
Just sit back and come up with rhyme after rhyme


Short Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE