Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Food For Thought

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Food For Thought

Food For Thought

Who is thought and why must we feed him?
I wish thought was real, I’d really like to meet him

I think up words and write them down
Sometimes they’re happy, sometimes I frown

Use words to enhance your mind
Use them right to get out of a bind

Use thoughts as a path to be traced
Your brain is a terrible thing to waste

Know the difference between fact and fiction
Pick up a book and fill your prescription

Make wise decisions in your readings
After all it will save some beatings

Your brain is lake a tool
You have to fill it, to be less a fool

As contempt as a fish in a bowl
Sit back and take time to enhance your soul


Short Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE