Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Long Road

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Long Road

Long Road

Smell of freedom still in my mind
I’ll use this time to sit back & unwind

Certainly not visible what the future will hold
I know when I get out it’s sure to be cold

I missed my birthday & surely Halloween
But I’ll be home for the thanksgiving scene

It’s only September 12, some time to go
Use my time wisely, and got some writing to show

I talked to my mother, the first time in a while
She told me she missed me and that made me smile

Can’t wait to go to her & see new things
Have a mess of sodas and grub on some wings


Jail Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE