Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Times of the Essence

Friday, January 29, 2010

Times of the Essence

Time’s of the Essence

Concrete surroundings, completely entombed
Try to make it past, the impending doom

Nothing left but my thoughts
Time graciously given, not sought

Waiting for my freedom
Consuming the lack of wisdom

You’ve learned your lesson
Life’s not a simple session

It’s the price you pay
To sit in jail day after day

Think about your actions,
Your last main attractions

Or inmate for sure,
For now, but never more


Jail Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman



Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE