Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: Shadow Preacher

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shadow Preacher

Shadow Preacher

I met this guy who I dubbed the “Shadow Preacher”
He was very wise and also a good teacher

He was one with God, the ultimate contender 

I Listen to his words, he was a smart mentor

He’s been down the road I’m about to travel
I heeded his wisdom, to help unravel

He showed me the choices in front of me
Exclaims “Take your time & choose wisely”

By the way time is on your side
Read some scriptures, and in God confide

Learn a great lesson, take it to heart
For jail is a dreaded place, you’ll soon depart

I always keep in mind the words of the preacher
After all he was just trying to be my teacher.


Jail Poems
By: Gregory Smitheman





Also if you liked my creativeness check out my graphic design portfolio for some of my own awesome graphics designed in Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE