Submit Your Uniquely Creative & Short Poems FREE: I Can Recollect

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Can Recollect



 I CAN RECOLLECT

 

I can recollect,That miserable day,

When many had become the prey, 
For the hungry tsunami waves !


On that early morning,

Instead of singing sweetly,
Many sparrows mourned,
To express their sorrow !


I too can recollect,

That tragic noon,
When the marvelous Mumbai,
Had become mournful Mumbai !


The passengers awaiting for their train,

In the Chatrapathi Railway station,
Had reached,
The permanent destination called,"Death" !


We cannot do anything,

With the former natural calamity,
We can only just,
Love and protect the nature !

"But,we can fight against,
The latter,cruel terrorism,
Which has no religion,
But,kills people of all region !"





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Get Published FOR FREE